Eli Smiles

I am thrilled to report that Elijah's smile is back!

Today, I tried to help him sit up. That didn't go so well. He had a look of terror on his face as his usual balance is off. His former feet were part of his balance. I have no doubt he will figure that out quickly, but for now, he is either being held or laying around. Pray that his advancements -- getting himself up and down and walking on his knees -- will not be set back by this surgery.

He still has a ways to go, but each day I can see progress toward the active little boy he is.

Currently, he is watching Cars in the living room floor and laughing at his daddy.

Thank you for praying for our Rock Star Eli.

With love,
Melissa

Comments

Tyra said…
I just came across your blog the other day and I have to say, I've been touched. I love looking at his pictures and how can I not notice your positive attitude and and love for the Lord. You guys are in my prayers!!
Anonymous said…
Hi Melissa:
Leveta here checking in.Thanks for the update on Eli.I will be praying that he will just keep gettign stronger and be back to being a busy boy.
Leveta
Anonymous said…
I love the pictures and appreciate the videos. Looking forward to seeing a happy little boy.
Loving each one of you. Bobbie
Alicia said…
Just found your blog a few days ago and I am in the process of reading all of it. Wow, Eli is amazing!!

Popular posts from this blog

Elijah Will Be Represented at Boston Marathon 2014

Seven...SEVEN!!

Tell us who you are