On the road again

Elijah is so demanding. Here it is, only two weeks since we went to all the trouble of subjecting him to a very nice wrist surgery, and he's making us drive back to Shreveport to get the cast removed. Next he's going to order me to feed him grapes and fan him with palm leaves. Which I would gladly do.

I'm writing tonight from La Quinta Hotel, and I think I finally got the kiddo back to sleep. Just wanted to let you know we feel the prayers you send our way, and we're having more fun than we're supposed to. We rode here in the Shriner's van, just the two of us and our new friend Marvin the Shriner. He plays Beatles songs on his classical guitar, so we had plenty to talk about. Also, we share a common interest: buffets. He kept the air nice and cool for The Eli the whole trip here, and we both got some sleep on the way. Eli and me, not Marvin and me.

Wish us luck as we get Elijah's cast removed tomorrow, and keep us in your prayers as we travel back home.

David

Comments

Diane Davies said…
That's great news! I can't wait to see what he will do once the cast comes off. Exciting.

Popular posts from this blog

Elijah Will Be Represented at Boston Marathon 2014

Tell us who you are

Seven...SEVEN!!