1. PLAY TIME: Elijah gets the day started with a puzzle. Super cute.
2. STRETCHES: We have a lot of work to get the tendons on the outside of Elijah's legs limbered up. Right now, whenever he tries to bring his legs together, these tight tendons naturally pull outward and resist him. But we'll get there. Meanwhile, look at what a great attitude he has.
3. DOGS AND STRETCHES: Before we finished our morning stretches, we got a visit from Rose, a rescued puppy who came to the Shriners Hospital to spread some cheer. She had no idea what a great dog owner Elijah already is, and she was in for a treat. Rose would come back later for another visit...
4. ELI'S WALKER: It's all smiles as Elijah works to master his newest walking tool. We are bursting with pride at this point in the day.
5. THE RETURN OF ROSE: Finally, it's time for Elijah to walk the dog. What an awesome big finish to the morning.
6. AFTERNOON WORKOUT: Elijah picks up the pace! Would YOU be in such a good mood after a long day of work? Would I?
7. HEAVY LIFTING: Watch Elijah finish the day with leg lifts. What a show-off! Bonus: Enjoy a a discussion about adjustments to the braces which will help Eli perform even better tomorrow.
EVEN MORE video tomorrow! Pray for Elijah!
P.S. It's not too late to donate to Elijah's Mini-Laps fundraiser for the Little Light House! Click here for more details: http://littlelighthouse.donordepot.com/civicrm/contribute/pcp/info?reset=1&id=52