Way to go, Melissa!

When I put my most recent post just minutes ago, I didn't even notice that my wife had posted yesterday! I wasn't even aware Elijah had gotten back up to 12 pounds!! You guys pray fast!

(NOTE: Melissa and I converse daily, about a range of topics, in loving tones. It must have slipped her mind... or maybe it slipped my ear.)

While we're thanking our new nurse, Kim, I'd like to say a special thanks to Cheri, the nurse who has taken such good care of our boy for the last year. Please pray for her this month as she addresses a medical issue from home, and that she enjoys a speedy recovery.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOPHIA! Big party tomorrow! She is sooooo six.

Comments

Angela Stevens said…
Tell Sophia Happy Birthday for the Stevens Clan. My boys can't wait to play dress up with her again.

Love,

Angela
Anonymous said…
I've been praying for Eli for so long. Then I added Gavin. I work with Debbie and Bruce. Since their accident, THEY are added to my prayer list.
I pray for the whole family. God really does answer our prayers!
Eli has captured my heart!

Love,
Angel
Slidell, LA

Popular posts from this blog

Elijah Will Be Represented at Boston Marathon 2014

Tell us who you are

Seven...SEVEN!!