Home Sweet Home... and I mean it

We brought Elijah home today. It now takes about two hours to carry all of his paraphenalia from the car into the house. I wonder if this is how a celebrity entourage feels. Bet they get paid better.

I'm sure there are a bunch of medical facts I could fire at you all, but it's hard to focus on the bad or the pressing when Elijah is smiling and eating and waving. He's asleep, I'm going to bed, and I pray all the big boys and girls reading this take a moment to reflect on the good things in their lives for a few moments. If that constitutes a state of denial, I figure, hey, everyone's earned the right for one night.

More soon,
Dave

Comments

Stacie said…
I now know just how sweet it is to return home from the hospital. Congrats! May Eli continue to do well in preparation for his upcoming surgery.

Much love,
Stacie
Emily Kaye said…
PRAISE THE LORD!!! I'll be praying (as always) that Eli continues to grow and strengthen and that you all will be given strength from the strongest One. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

I LOVE YOU ALL! Hisses and Kugs to everyone and an extra long hug to my buddy Sophia.

Lovingly,
Emily Kaye
What wonderful news. Praise God from whom all blessing flow! We'll keep Eli and your family in our prayers.
Fiona & Mark Fischer (and William & Karen)
Anonymous said…
God bless your sweet family. We check on you and pray for you daily. Sleep tight!

Janet Frazer

Popular posts from this blog

Elijah Will Be Represented at Boston Marathon 2014

Seven...SEVEN!!

Tell us who you are