Eli loves water

Have I mentioned how much Elijah loves to play in water. His adaptions to enjoying interesting activities makes me very happy. When he was tiny, he screamed the entire way through his bath...sponge bath that is. Now, he wants me to turn on the faucet so he can sit on the counter and swat the stream of water...makes a huge mess, but we both just laugh and laugh.

David is feeling better, much better. My prayer is that the better-ness remains!

David scolded me for airing all of our business on the blog. He said he was surprised I mentioned his back thing. I reminded him of some recent family business that I didn't put on the blog to show that I really do have a line for what gets publicly recorded. I figure he won't tell you about his back, so I must. We'll just see what he has to say about this entry.

I love you all,
Melissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elijah Will Be Represented at Boston Marathon 2014

Tell us who you are

Seven...SEVEN!!